- 牛津 a box, bag, etc. in which things are wrapped or packed; the contents of a box etc.
- 牛津的解释 bags, cases, etc. that contain sb's clothes and things when they are travelling
- 朗文的解释 the cases, bags etc that you carry when you are travelling
parcel 也有包裹的意思，出现在 British English
- something that is wrapped in paper or put into a thick envelope so that it can be sent by mail, carried easily, or given as a present
- especially British English an object that has been wrapped in paper or put in a special envelope, especially so that it can be sent by post